MOSCOW GUIDED PHOTO TOUR
So you’ve made it to Moscow, have a guidebook, but still don’t know where to go, what to see?
Godzillas Hostel has partnered up with professional photographer and architecture enthusiast Natalia Melikova to provide unique, customized tours to make your visit to Russia’s capital really special, AND well-documented (photographs included!).
In Natalia’s words:
WHAT TO SEE & DO
These are just some of the options, always open to explore other ideas/requests:
– The classic must-sees: Red Square, Bolshoi Theater, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Old Arbat pedestrian street, Sparrow Hills panoramic view of the city
– Avant-garde: post-revolutionary constructivist architecture from the 1920s-1930s
– VDNKH: a former exhibition center that showed off the Soviet Union’s achievements in a variety of industries and fields
– Novodevichy cemetery (cool tombstones!) and monastery, Sparrow Hills panoramic view of the city
– Food: best food in Moscow is hands down Georgian cuisine. We can can spend an hour or so exploring, and then go get Georgian food together (price of food not included).
WHAT MAKES THESE TOURS SPECIAL
1. They’re actually explorations. We can go see what’s listed above, or perhaps you have a special mission that’s not covered by usual tours and a need a Russian speaking guide to take you there, no problem! We can customize where we go and what we see.
2. Photographs, beautiful photographs! I will take photographs of you at the locations visited. So, learn about the city’s history, architecture, and current trends and get some cool photos while you’re at it!
Our explorations take about 2 to 3 hours, starting from Godzillas Hostel.
Within 24 hrs (usually same day), you’ll get a Google Drive link to all photos from the day + 3-5 edited photos (the ones that you’ll want to put in a frame! Or as your new FB profile pic 😉
1 person: 2000₽
2+: 1500₽ per person
4+: 1250₽ per person
6+: 1000₽ per person
I was born in Moscow, grew up in California and now have been living in Moscow for the past 5 years. I created and run The Constructivist Project. Check out some of my photography on my website and see way too many photos of huskies, and just daily snaps on Instagram.
Dates and times are flexible, please ask the reception if you have any questions.