Taxi Payments by Credit or Debit via the Internet
The following are the Terms & Conditions for the ordering of taxis via the internet;
- Taxi orders can only be placed via the online application form.
- Minimum 48 Hours’ notice must be given prior to all orders.
- Once a taxi order has been placed you will receive an online
booking notification with a booking reference and a credit card payment
- All applicants are responsible for the data they enter. Any
inputted errors made are solely the responsibility of the applicant.
- In the event of a mistake, discrepancy in an order,
cancellation or other request - All correspondence must be sent via
e-mail to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders will be confirmed within 24 Hours. Should you not
receive any confirmation please contact : email@example.com
- Late Arrivals / Cannot find Godzillas’ Driver – Please call our office on +7 495 699 4223
- Flight Delay - If a flight is delayed please contact +7 495 699
4223 so we can inform our taxi driver. In the case of a delay of more
than two hours where our driver is waiting a car parking fee of R200
will be incurred.
- This application form is solely for the ordering of taxis.
- Customers can pay via the internet using his bank card with the help
of payment automatic form. , , Diners Club, JCB are
accepted for payment.
- Prepare your bank card and be sure that it has CVC (CVC2) or
CVV (CVV2) code. If it doesn’t have, unfortunately you won’t be able to
pay by internet;
- After you booked the tour chose the way of payment “Pay by card”;
- Push the button “Pay” and you will move at ChronoPay’s page;
- Fill in the information about yourself, your bank card and then push the button “Pay”;
- Booking Confirmation - After payment the notice with payment details will be send at your e-mail.
We accept the following cards:
• VISA International
All credit card transactions are performed with the help of Internet Payment Service Provider ChronoPay
which meets the highest security standards as required by the major credit card organizations.
During payment transaction ChronoPay receives your credit card data.
Then via SSL that provide communication security over the Internet, ChronoPay authentication server receives the data.
The data are coded. ChronoPay supports the 3-D Secure programs Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
All credit card transactions are performed subject to the requirements of VISA International,
MasterCard and other payment systems. The activity of ChronoPay complies with the current version of Federal Law “On Personal Data”.
Processing of personal data of the payers is effected exclusively jn the territory of Russian Federation.
ChronoPay has PCI-DSS certification and SA HackerSafe certification.
According to the standards of international payment systems your credit card data are kept neither in online store nor on ChronoPay authentication server.
Technical Support Service (ChronoPay):
Telephone: +1 800 350 6821 (twenty-four-hour).
Refunds / Paying back
- Orders can be cancelled at any time prior to 48 Hours of arrival. In
the case of this type of cancellation there is no penalty and money
will be fully refunded.
- In the case of a cancellation 48 Hours prior to arrival or less there will be no refund.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before arrival - Money can only be
returned to the same card from which the payment was made (according to
the rules of international payment systems). In case of ChronoPay the
repayment will be returned at the same day or next day.
- In the case of any errors made on the application form made by
the customer, where we were not informed before the application was
processed, then no refund is possible.